CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Breathe

That's all there is to it just breathe. Just breathing is easier said than done when I think about it. If I don't think about it then it just sort of happens naturally but the minute I focus on my breathing I then realize what an extraordinary task that it really is. Let me just say that such thinking does not occupy a great deal of my time but more often these days these kinds of thoughts pop up during my day. Breathing is not as aggravating as when someone first pointed out to me that our tongues are actually too long for our mouths. Every time I think about that one my tongue gets a major cramp as I physically attempt to do what will happen just naturally without any effort IF I'm not thinking about it.

Maybe the world would be a better place if we just allowed those things that are natural to take care of themselves and concentrated a great deal more on the spiritual after all that's what really matters.....So just breathe on me Holy Spirit breathe.......................

0 comments: