CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winds of Change

Now that I'm old and I've been old long enough to know I can feel when things are changing. This fan here in my life doesn't oscillate but I've seen a great many that do turn side to side. They blow a little here and blow a little there and those kind never really seem to hit the right spot at the right time...and when stuff hits one of those oscillators stuff flies everywhere. Stuff hits my fan it just sticks right here. Every mess I make and every mess thrown at me just stays right here.

I wish everyone was like a box fan. Just find a place and firmly plant yourself. I catch a little dust every now and again but that's easily brushed aside. It does amaze me how dust can be so fine that you can hardly see the stuff and it hardly has any weight at all and yet cannot be blown by a fan. That dust just settles everywhere on the fan and clings.

The only thing that rattles fan dust is a duster. If you can ever just break the dust up the dust clumps will fly.

Somewhere is all the dust when it settles is a message....if you got the time sit a while enjoy the breeze...I won't turn on you....But winds are changing and dust that we are at least if we join together and cling to a good fan blowing a steady wind in one directon we'll make it to the right place.

0 comments: